This page will give information about the bi-annual "Call to Meetings" with dates, committee meeting times, report deadlines, minutes, and meeting outcomes.
Board/Committees Meeting - Annual General Meeting 2013
April 18-20th, 2013
It Happened at the April 2013 Board and Annual Meetings:
- Approved 36 one-year project grants in 19 countries, totaling approximately $240,000. Approved a $5,000 grant to the IFUW for Bina Roy Project in International Development.
- Approved two multi-year project grants for projects in India and Bangladesh. Each project will receive a total of $22,500 over three years. Approved the continuation of 4 additional multi-year project grants.
- Approved the 2013- budget. (Copy attached) You will note that it includes projected budgets for 2014 and 2015, which were provided for informational purposes.
- Elected Mildred Asmah (Ghana), Carolyn Donovan (Port Washington, NY), Maggie Ford (New London, NH), Louise McLeod (Doyelstown, PA), and Susan Russell (Canada) to first terms on the Board. Elected Marcia Goffin (NY, NY) to a second term.
- Elected Margery Sullivan(Bethesda, MD), as convener, and Maggie Ford (New London, NH), Terry Oudraad (Netherlands), Jackie Shahzadhi (Norwalk, CA) Fay Weber (Anaconda, MT), and Shirley Randell (Rwanda) to the 2013-2014 Nominating Committee.
- Approved the revised statement of purpose in the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Approved the Archives and Records Management policy